Wednesday 25 January 2012

PB testimoni

This is just a few testimonies that i can share here. Since I'm still so young in this field of business and considered as freshie in blogging, so I've no choice but to share some testimony from my leader. To be frank I've no intention to exploring into this business at the beginning. Only after few month consistently wearing PB and taking Lactolite seriously, I've seen visible result on me. my back pain gone....I still lost some weight and on the same time I can enjoy my healthy normal potion of food without replacing it with some weird taste of shake drink like I did before....and my constipation problem solve!!!
If you, seriously need some help in managing you weight problem or facing any health issues, you may put Premium Beautiful Corset into consideration. It's one time investment for your whole life benefit!

Confinement: 

This is my leader a.k.a my Ex Room-mate during my Uni. Being a mother of one is a bless and on the same time getting back her slim figure *Errrr...not getting back but create a new record I suppose...;p*



Weight management:


My worse weight in record was 62kg-65kg. It's stressful not because I'm not feeling good about myself but I hate having difficulties every time I'm shop for cloth. Lengan rasa tak selesa la....butang bawah tak boleh button la (kemeja). Menyampah sangat....that's why normally I'll ended up buying casual cloth instead of office attire.
And... my weight selalunya fluctuate... bile under program diet akan turun but once stop....haaaaaa....tunggu je la hasilnya. Try to korek mana2 gamba yang ader..


this picture was taken during our family trip to Terengganu...ader lebihan yang sedang cuba dicover...


Ini latest picture selepas pemakaian Premium Beautiful secara consistent. Diulangi...secara consistent ye dan digandingkan dengan pengambilan Lactolite..... PB ni dah ada lama tapi sebelum ini tidak konsisten memakainya.... ;p

OK...this is my favourite story/testimony. CDM Kak Ana..

 Sebelum 96kg...

Kini.......56kg!!!! hanya dengan Premium Beautiful and Lactolite!!
*tak perlu banyak perkataan kan....


Hubungi Azizah @ 013 3927556/che.azizah@yahoo.com untuk mendapatkan set Premium Beautiful/Lactolite anda hari ini....




No comments:

© Premium Beautiful Azizah | Templates by : Nurulchumel's Design | All Rights Reserved™