Saturday 28 April 2012

New Passage

Dear Readers,
How am I suppose to put this... I've been away for quit sometimes... I'm around but lost in space somehow....
Yes... right... 
We may have up and down all along the road of our life....
Everyone have their very own unique rebound mechanism to heal themselves and so do I...
I've taken enough times I suppose...
This will be my passage to forgiveness... as I learn to forgive myself for the mistake I've done or for the wrong decision I dare to choose... but all the hiccups and hurdles is just a small piece... remember that we have lots of other pieces as well... 
This can be a passage to the glory, if we want to see it as it is...
So.... Get started!!

What I've learn from Premium Beautiful business?
Family tied.... even we're not blood related...
True friend... as my leader never leaving me all alone...
Trust... since they never stop believe in me....

So, which leader you going to choose?
Decision are all yours... 

-Peace-

No comments:

© Premium Beautiful Azizah | Templates by : Nurulchumel's Design | All Rights Reserved™