Sunday 26 February 2012

For Beauty Or Health? Premium Beautiful Give It All

Hi Readers out there....
just
wanna tell you this
...
...
...
.......
I FEEL GOOOOOOODDDDDDD....


I spent some quality girls day out with my bestie  last weekend.... haven't going out with her for quit sometimes... and guess what.... she told me this...
"Beb, bontot and peha ko makin kecik" she makes me smile with her honest compliment...
and later I remembered... 2 weeks before, our office having makan-makan. All the staffs agreed to "melaram" a bit... some wearing their Sari... Punjabi Suit, Kebaya and all... 
So I bongkar my wardrobe the night before... I put my old kebaya on...my baju kurung moden.....  one after another.....heheheheeee....... guess what? I boleh pakai balik all that! 
Kebaya yang before this I have to "tarik nafas" masa nak pakai.... Baju Kurung Moden Pahang (berbutang panjang di depan) yang sebelum ni have to tergantung dalam almari sebab nampak macam nangka bila I pakai.... it's nicely fit now!!!!

For the makan-makan that day... I choose this blue kurung moden..... has been stuck in the wardrobe for so long. Sebelum ni, kain tak boleh zip youuu.... 
Kawan-kawan office kata "cantik la baju you Azizah"... Tapi I rasa, kalau I masih 62/65kg...Confirm! I wont be able to melaram in this... kalau paksa pakai pun...mesti ada tersangkut-sangkut kat bumper yang terlebih, and I will keep worried and restrain myself from enjoying the food. That's not life!!!!!..... heheheee.....

Ok....
Baju yang warna peach ni pulak.... memang dapat pakai sekali je...tu pun masa raya..... 4 tahun lepas kot... masa pakai tu pun my sister tegur sebab bahagian depan terkuak masa duduk (dekat bahagian butang) sebab perut ada rumah flat 8 tingkat.. 
Frust sungguh!!
Before Raya, sebab semangat nak kurus.... so I sign-up for gym membership (tapi kadang-kadang tak rajin nak pegi pon).... diet.... ambil ubat kurus yang rasanya 'yuck!' or skip dinner.... tapi baju yang konon-konon nak melaram masa raya still looks ugly on me.... Ini story 4 years back... that's why my co-worker thought I bought new cloth for this makan-makan.... hahahaa, I doubt I will do that!.
Even, tak boleh pakai baju2 tu after Hari Raya, I tak let it go... I gantung dalam almari... sometime I akan try pakai, then gantung balik sebab still ***** (psycho je rasa)... huhuhuhu...
Lepas kenal je Premium Beautiful dan Lactolite...nothing is impossible..... lalalalaaaa..... tahap kecergasan dan kesihatan lebih baik.... dapat turunkan berat badan.... dapat extra INCOME lagi...... 



Who's chocolate lover here?
Me...Me... (I answered)
Who's Ice-Cream die-hard fan here?
Me...Me..Me... (again me... ) 

Wait!! Wait!!!
I'm not trying to encourage you to be a chocolate & ice cream freak like me. If you're currently just taking it very lightly on what ever reason, by all means please continue.... what I'm trying to say here.... to be healthy doesn't require us to suffer. We can enjoy everything in an acceptable advisable amount. With Lactolite + Premium Beautiful and consistency, it is not impossible to get our ideal body shape again.... 

Maybe, it's a different story if you are currently under medical concern - perhaps some restriction is necessary. that's why.... prevention is always better than to treat. 

So, don't wait until your body giving you some hazardous signals... 
We're very unique and irreplaceable...
For a child, there is only one mother....
For a lover, there is only one soul-mate....
And..... our health, it is ONE and ONLY..... 



Clock is ticking.... don't wait!!!
Get your best deal now!!!
Contact Azizah @ 013-3927556 or che.azizah@yahoo.com





No comments:

© Premium Beautiful Azizah | Templates by : Nurulchumel's Design | All Rights Reserved™