Friday 24 February 2012

Kerjaya vs Premium Beautiful

Hi Readers,
I really want to update my blog right after this event but I'll always have something else that need my attention the most.... Rasa nak demam la..... so tengok screen pun (@.@") mata I. Was feel like to scream.... due to something happen last week..
I wish I can play a guitar and sing "Ini Tidak Adil...Tidak Adil Untukku.... Ini Tidak Adil...Tidak Adil....Untukku (JUGAK!)" sigh...

This is how I feel during the weekdays.... but once Saturday coming.... Arit Rimba, Arit Rimba.... I'll change my mode: Premium Beautiful Mode.

SM/SSM Award......
few snap shoot perhaps can tell the story.....


This is my Leader, she was my ex-room mate when we was in Matriculation. Well... we did lots of crazy things when we was young and dangerous... that's what make our day fun...(foot note: we're still young. that's confirm!). 
I used to copy her tutorial (hahahaaaaa...... yes, terutamanya Math - terror wooo minah ni). And never comes into my mind, that today I'll follow her steps.... hahahaaaa...makan hati ex jiran bilik sebelah-sebelah.....

Shuhada (mommy), CDM Mai (onyang) & Nurul (Granny)











They are my Leader. Being so humble and supportive.... and sporting.... 


See.... tengok Nurul.. selamba je I golek-golekkan dia suruh posing macam-macam gaya... I asked her to be a bit more posing gediks... layan je tau.... i loikeeeee....
Ever since I venture into this business... I feel like I'm a new person. Sometimes I'm surprise, can't believe that actually I can do it. I tough it'll be super duper mega giga difficult for me to start.   But it is not, If I'm listening to the "little" me, I wont be here. I start with zero...nothing...nada!. Every little steps that I took brings me ahead. Here, my leaders play a big role, they guide me... being patient to me, because I'm starting from zero knowledge.... no skills.... a bit confidence only... they built me. I hope I can built my partner the same way my leader did.




With NurulSeronok sangat that day..... 
Memang pun, Buat business ni memang seronok, sambil-sambil make a new friend...kita kembangkan business... sambil-sambil share tentang kebaikan product kita dapat tolong orang lain yang mungkin ada masalah yang mungkim mereka tidak tahu..... bak kata pepatah "lebih baik mencegah daripada mengubati"....
But for me.... "Sebelum Hujan, Sediakan Tempat Teduhan".... kita tak akan rugi apa-apa.... jangan ketika saat terlalu memerlukan tapi kita tiada sumber yang sentiasa penuh dan mengalir bak telaga Al-Khausar.
Gali dan sediakanlah telaga Al-Khausar untuk diri kita...mudah-mudahan ia dapat membawa kebahagiaan dan keberkatan dalam hidup. Moga-moga dengannya dapat membantu kita menjadi hamba-Nya yang lebih bersyukur dan pemurah..... Aminnnn....







Fast ACTION
Fast RESULT

azizah - 013 3927556






No comments:

© Premium Beautiful Azizah | Templates by : Nurulchumel's Design | All Rights Reserved™