Sunday 19 February 2012

Less Taken Path

Dear Readers,

Today I'm going to share with you about my old days.... I use to tell myself... who I'm today because of the people around me & because of the path I choose maybe yesterday, a day before yesterday...or a day before last year? hahahaaaa.... *macam best-best je minah nie nak cerita - layan je la ya*

People having their very own story and so do I....
8 Years ago as a young energetic graduate from Uni, I have a big dream but it is not that promising for me. I'm barely survived with my earning from my part time job for almost 8 months. But due to something 'unbearable' so I'm taking a risk and heads to Kuala Lumpur with limited source of  money, no job nor plan.... but I'm bless being surrounded with lots of good people.... ada yang tumpangkan tempat tinggal.... ada je la pertolongan dari Allah melalui insan berhati baik ini....I still remember my toughest moment when I failed to secure a job... a real job I mean. I was crying while having my last sachet of 3in1 Milo with a bread.  Suddenly my phone rang, my late mother called. We have a short conversation but it was so meaningful. On that very moment I believe in a mother's sixth-sense. My late mother save me with her RM150 and her bless. I finally got a job and amazingly unbelievable, that RM150 of her's can be last until my pay day. Today I wish... If only she's still around......

So from that...... (please choose from this multiple answers (A) foolish (B) absurd (C) crazy to fill in the blank) decision of mine, I finally established myself in this banking industry... even if I'm an **********  Officer, but I'm a surviving Banker. 

Sometimes, we didn't realize that we need to choose a different path to be outstanding. People want to be different but did the same things like others. And the pathetic things is, this people sometimes trying to stop others from being different. So it is our responsibility to choose what we want to hear and believe.... supported with facts and evidence.

Once, I was a bit sceptical towards this business. What make Premium Beautiful a different product, a SuperBrand.  do not want to make my own perception, so I make some effort to get to know more about it. Since then, I'm so in love with it.... it just a simple step, you even can copy it. what you need to do just:


   1) Gather information. Jangan dapatkan ilmu sesat lak. Kena tanya dengan orang yang tahu, bukan orang yang pandai mensabotaj anda.
Refer to someone that well-verse on the subject is necessary. Remember, we learn Math from a Math Teacher because only Math Teacher know how to do the calculation....... 













Pancung kang, pancung!
2) Think...think...Compare and digest the information with your open mind.  
When my leader share about this business opportunity with me. they never have intention to force me. it's up to me to decide.
Fikir dengan hati yang bersih, sebab leader2 ni memang adalah orang yang dah berjaya. Mereka hanya mahu tolong saya untuk berjaya juga (itu la yang saya fikir waktu tu).
Minta lak petunjuk dari Allah... perform your istikharah... Kalau inilah punca rezeki yang bagaikan telaga Al-Khausar, janganlah lepaskan.... kadang-kadang kita didatangkan dengan peluang dalam keadaan yang kita tak sangka-sangka... Ada masa kita fikir, kita tak perlukan ini... kita dah cukup selesa... Tapi tak rugi sediakan payung sebelum hujan kan..... 




3) Be Consistant. Bulat Hati. Listen to your leader and follow their guidance.
Bila Leader hulurkan tangan, sambut dan ikut je langkah2 yang ditunjukkan. Confirm selamat berjaya!
Banyak kebahagiaan yang saya dapat dari business ni... Actually, I'm applying for a transfer to other department. My management try their level very best to support me. They support my application with a condition, I can be release only on June which I doubt the related department can afford to wait. I'm a bit devastated but this business cured my feeling. 
My boss said, "I need to be selfish as I also short of staff.... *ada sambungan*"
But in this business, my Leader will never said "Ok... enough. stop dulu...next month sambung balik... "
Hahahaaaaa..... 






Sometimes I'm wondering what if I'm keeping myself in my comfort zone. What if I stay at the place I used to be.... lots of if spinning over my head...... 
This business so fun and bring happiness in my life. I'm glad I'm answer the opportunity when it knock the door.



  EVERYTHING START FROM A FIRST STEP, KEEP ON WALKING....IF YOU STOP AND JUST STANDING & WATCHING, BELIEVE ME...YOU'LL FEEL TIRED EVENTUALLY. BUT IF YOU KEEP WALKING, LATER YOU WILL START RUNNING...


CONTACT AZIZAH @ 013 3927556/ EMAIL ME AT che.azizah@yahoo.com




No comments:

© Premium Beautiful Azizah | Templates by : Nurulchumel's Design | All Rights Reserved™